April 30th, 6:30PM
Dave & Busters (9333 Research Blvd #A600, Austin, TX 78759)
Black Belts/Sashes & Their Plus Ones
A Return To Our Yearly Tradition
Many years ago, Master Joe created this banquet to celebrate our schools, our community and our commitment. Master Sheryl added commemorative awards and prizes, and over time the annual Black Belt Banquet has become a memorable celebration for our Shaolin Do family. It’s a very special night you won’t want to miss. It’s not just to hand out certificates (attendees who tested in the previous test “seasons” get an extra large certificate that can only be procured at the banquet). ALL black belts/sashes should attend every year for special event. The school does not make a profit– all money goes to the event itself.
NEW THIS YEAR – You can purchase a power card to play the games in the arcade room if you want, several options available.
- Black Belts & Black Sashes ONLY with the exception of one guest permitted. Small children may not attend. If you have any questions or issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you tested between Fall 2019 and Spring 2022, Master Sheryl needs your name, belt or sash rank and approximate testing date (ex: Spring 2021.) Send this by April 18th in order to receive your certificate.
Already registered in 2020?
This year’s registration fee is just $6.70 more than what you’ve already paid, so we’ve made it easy to sign up for this year by simply paying the difference. Master Sheryl will confim that you already registered in 2020.
What’s For dinner?
This year’s buffet includes:
- Rosemary Garlic Chicken Breast
- Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
- Caesar Salad
- Garlic Green Beans
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Pasta
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Fresh Rolls & Butter
- Assorted Cookies
- Unlimited coffee, tea and soda
If you or your guests want anything outside of the included buffet you’re welcome to order from the menu, but you must pay for that seperately at the event.